List #1 POLITICS
- Gossip (tell me who said it, or go away)
- Political innuendo
- Conspiracy theories (been there, done that)
- Shunning (that where you pretend I’m not there)
- Inconsistent issues (don’t tell me that people should move to Ann Arbor instead of using mass transit to get to work, and then tell me that I shouldn’t approve more new housing units)
- Irrelevant issues (got an issue with federal law? either it has a local implication, or it doesn’t – so show me the local implication or it’s not a local issue)
- Using the data to support your position, rather than basing your position on a clear reading of the data — coupled with using your brains.
- Claiming credit for something you didn’t affect
- Blaming someone who doesn’t deserve it
- Failing to check your facts
Got some of your own?